4322 25th Street
Located in the heart of Noe Valley and built in 2009, this spectacular home is an urban oasis.
This three-level five bedrooms, three and half bathrooms property showcases exquisite exterior details while providing interior contemporary features, perfect for modern living.
The classic floor plan is perfect for families, with four bedrooms on the second level, kitchen, living and dining on the main level, and a large family room and fifth bedroom/office on the garden level. The large landscaped backyard and multiple decks are sunny havens in the midst of the City.
The property is wonderfully located near Noe Valley’s prized 24th Street, Douglass Park Playground, and the well-respected Alvarado Elementary and James Lick Middle Schools, with easy access to downtown and the freeway. This exquisite home is a gem not to be missed!
- Built in 2009
- Lot Size 27.5 x 114
- 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen opening to the living room, top of the line appliances and finishes throughout
- Living room with sunny deck
- Formal dining room
- Large family room downstairs
- Laundry room
- Landscaped backyard
- Huge attic storage room
- 2 car garage
- Upon entering this charismatic home, you will find yourself in the formal entry hall with coat closet and discover hardwood floors throughout.
- Off the hallway, there is large a storage closet and a half bathroom with modern glass tiles.
- The gourmet kitchen is a chef ’s delight, with its quartz countertops, beautiful title design, and appliances including Subzero refrigerator, 6-burner Wolfe with hood over range, dual ovens, double sink, built-in microwave, and wine fridge. The kitchen opens to the sunny living room and enjoys bar stool setting.
- All will gather in the large, bright living room enhanced with gas fireplace and tall ceilings. The living room opens to a large deck.
- The south-facing formal dining room is found off the kitchen and enjoys a large Bay window with charming window seat. Convenient pocket doors the close off the dining room for from the kitchen, perfect for intimate dinner parties.
- Upstairs, the welcoming en-suite master bedroom is a lovely retreat equipped with vaulted ceilings, dual closets and sweeping views of Noe Valley.
- The luxurious master bathroom enjoys dual sinks, a spa bathtub, large stall shower, and skylight.
- The sunlit, second, third and fourth bedrooms are also found on this level, one with a Bay window and window seat.
- Off the hallway equipped with a skylight, one finds full bathroom with shower over tub, as well as a hall closet.
- Access to the huge attic storage is found off the hall ceiling and is accessible by pull-down stairs.
- Downstairs there is a large family room opening to the lower deck and sizeable backyard.
- A spacious fifth office/bedroom is found on this level.
- The laundry room is located next to the third full bathroom with stall shower.
- The sunny, large backyard enjoys a lawn, garden, and multiple decks.
- Two-car parking in the garage with ample storage.
- Beautiful maple floors
- Freshly painted exterior
- Recessed lighting throughout
- High ceilings
- Built-in sound system
- Alarm System
- Aiphone doorbell / lock system with camera
- Decks with ipe flooring
Easy access to attic space for additional interior storage area.
Where do San Francisco hipsters move when they grow up? Noe Valley. This small enclave nestled in the hills above San Francisco Bay is proof positive you don't have to leave the city when you transition from Stoli to stroller.
Jaw-dropping views of the bay looking east toward Oakland greet you from almost any street corner. Boutiques are chockablock here. With bakeries like Noe Valley Baking Company and restaurants that have become beloved neighborhood institutions, like Firefly, Noe Valley is paradise for foodies. Thanks to the Noe Valley Farmers market, locals never have to leave the neighborhood to get their fix of fresh organic vegetables, fruit and honey.
Some of the best public schools in the city are here in Noe Valley. Fairmount Elementary School and Alvarado Elementary School are both notable for their levels of family involvement. James Lick Middle School prepares students with language immersion programs, award winning art, music, and media programs. And the test scores are above 600 on the California Academic Performance Index (API.
Nightlife? Got it. From the divey Valley Tavern to the awesome selection of imported beers at The Dubliner, Noe Valley is increasingly known for its nightlife. For live music check out Noe Valley Ministry, presenter of world class performers in folk, world music and the alt-rock scene.
Noe Valley is that prized thing in San Francisco: a place where families can put down roots, straight through the sidewalks of 24th Street.